SCOTTS VALLEY, SANTA CRUZ CA
We are in a season of renewal and revitalization. All the green is back, flowers are blooming again, and birds are singing. What better time to renew your smile with whitening treatments in Scotts Valley? Today on the blog, Ebrahimian Integrative Dentistry shares answers to commonly asked questions about Opalescence, one of the most popular teeth whitening products available.
We are excited to announce that right now, Opalescence will donate 100% of their proceeds to the Smiles for Life Foundation, benefiting children’s charities locally and around the world.
Here’s how you can be apart of this charitable giving
- Schedule your appointment to get your teeth professionally whitening.
- Ultradent donates the whitening materials to our practice.
- Our practice donates our time to professionally whiten your teeth.
- 100% of the proceeds are donated to charity.
Help More Kids By Helping Us Spread The Word!
Whether you choose to have your own smile whitened or not, you can make a big difference in the lives of sick and underprivileged children around the world simply by spreading the word about this opportunity on Facebook!
Teeth Whitening at Ebrahimian Integrative Dentistry
Scotts Valley cosmetic dentists, Drs. Max and Ariana Ebrahimian offer Opalescence. This teeth whitening system is available as an in-office treatment, which produces the most dramatic results immediately. For patients seeking an at-home alternative, a take-home kit is available that can be used to whiten your teeth over time. Maintain your results by using Opalescence’s whitening toothpaste daily. Each Opalescence teeth whitening products, aside from the toothpaste, are professional strength, and only available at the dentist.
How does Opalescence work?
- Opalescence Boot is our in-office whitening treatment that takes about one hour to achieve results of 2-3 times whiter teeth. Our in-office whitening treatment is comprised of 40% hydrogen peroxide and is administered right in our Scotts Valley dentist office.
- Opalescence Go is the brand’s in-home whitening system that requires only 15-60 minutes of use each day. The kit comes with a universal tray. You should achieve results within 5-10 days. Available flavors are mint, and melon, both of which are Kosher and certified gluten-free.
- Opalescence also offers custom whitening trays that are made from your dental impressions. These trays also are worn at home. Results are best achieved if worn daily for 15 minutes each session but can be worn overnight. This whitening system is available in a range of concentrations so that you get a product that best suits your needs.
- Opalescence whitening toothpaste is available for purchase to anyone desiring to maintain his or her whitening results. Its unique proprietary blend of ingredients helps maintain whiter teeth while also ideal for protecting teeth against sensitivity.
What are the advantages of Opalescence?
Opalescence offers many advantages, depending on which option you choose. In-office teeth whitening produces immediate results, although it is the most costly of the options. Patients also appreciate the at-home whitening system because you can whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home. There is no need to take off from work for your dentist appointment. The custom trays option is one that makes Opalescence an excellent choice because it offers a customized solution to your teeth whitening needs.
Am I a candidate for Opalescence?
Adults with good oral hygiene that wish to achieve brighter, whiter teeth are ideal candidates for Opalescence. We recommend that you remain dedicated to continuing efforts of practicing oral hygiene habits, such as brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing daily. If you want to learn more about Opalescence teeth whitening in Scotts Valley, we invite you to schedule a consultation with us at Ebrahimian Integrative Dentistry to discover which option is best for you. Call (831) 438-4411 to schedule your appointment today. We welcome patients of Scotts Valley, Los Gatos, and Santa Cruz. Thanks for helping us make a difference in children’s lives!
**The content on this blog is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of qualified health providers with questions you may have regarding medical conditions.**