SANTA CRUZ, SCOTTS VALLEY CA
Time is our most valuable commodity. Of course, when we perceive aesthetic flaws in their smiles, impacting your self-confidence and potentially affecting your oral health, it’s great to know that there’s a plethora of options available to restore those things that are so important to us.
Cosmetic dental procedures are elective options, of course, but they can make a major impact on our oral wellness. We need thorough evaluations performed by an experienced dentist in Scotts Valley whom we trust, a fair education on the best options to address our specific problem, and guidance to select the option that will yield us the best results in a reasonable timeline. The Los Gatos cosmetic dentists at Ebrahimian Integrative Dentistry can use the latest advancements to restore or improve the appearance of your smile.
Read on, as we provide some insight on the general timelines for a range of cosmetic dental procedures.
- Teeth whitening: By far our most common cosmetic dental solution, this procedure can remove years of stains from teeth during just a single visit, often completed in an hour or less.
- Veneers: Porcelain veneers serve a range of purposes, correcting everything from cracks and small fractures to discolored teeth. Veneers are wafer-thin porcelain “shells” that adhere to the front of a tooth. They usually take just two appointments, scheduled approximately two weeks apart.
- Crowns: Your damaged smile also can be restored with a crown to replace the exterior of your tooth, restoring even a severely damaged tooth to its preferred natural size, shape and appearance. Receiving a crown typically requires two appointments, scheduled two weeks apart.
- Filling: Used to resolve early-stage tooth decay, this restoration is made of a composit resin that is color matched to the shade of tour other natural teeth. The entire process usually takes less than an hour per tooth. But note, composite resins take a bit longer than a metal or amalgam fillings to install.
- Orthodontic treatment: Treating crooked or misaligned teeth entails either traditional metal braces or aligner therapy with a treatment system such as Invisalign. Braces usually take two to three years to complete their mission, with visits every couple months for brief adjustments. Invisalign straightens teeth in about half that time, with the trays being worn for twenty-two hours a day. Your dentist will schedule periodic checkups during treatment.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Los Gatos, Scotts Valley and Santa Cruz in California
It may be difficult to quantify the impact to your self-confidence, when the appearance of your smile begins to wane due to damaged, discolored or misaligned teeth. What is it worth to you, to restore both your smile and your self-esteem? You’ll be pleased to know it won’t cost you everything, nor will it take forever, to accomplish it.
Are you ready to learn more about cosmetic dentistry and how it can benefit you? The next step in pursuing any of our cosmetic dentistry treatments is to schedule a consultation at Ebrahimian Integrative Dentistry. Call our office at (831) 438-4411 or visit us online today.