Scotts Valley and Santa Cruz, CA
Cosmetic dentistry provides a simple way to achieve the smile of your dreams. Whether you just need a quick teeth whitening treatment for a brighter smile or you need braces to make your crooked teeth look straight – there is a procedure to fit any smile need. Advancements in dentistry allow a top-rated cosmetic dentist in Scotts Valley to pair their experience and expertise to provide the most natural-looking results.
When you look in the mirror, are you truly happy with your smile? If you aren’t, cosmetic dentists in Scotts Valley, Drs. Max Ebrahimian and Ariana Ebrahimian, can help. At Ebrahimian Integrative Dentistry, we offer a variety of cosmetic dental procedures that can correct a multitude of flaws in your smile. There isn’t a smile out there that we cannot fix. If you are not sure which procedure is right for you, contact our office to set up an appointment. During this consultation we can assess your oral health and discuss your smile needs with you to help you decide which treatment is best.
Cosmetic dentistry can correct issues that include:
- Broken, chipped, or fractured teeth – This can happen due to an injury, from grinding your teeth, or from biting on something too hard. You may not even know how it happened, but we can correct this aesthetic flaw with either cosmetic bonding, a veneer, or a dental crown.
- Stained teeth – A common complaint among many patients, stained teeth can make your smile lackluster and dingy looking. Our professional strength whitening treatments can have your smile dazzling in no time.
- Missing teeth- Whether that gap in your smile is due to a congenital defect, a traumatic accident, or an extraction due to extensive decay, tooth replacement options can give you back your confidence. Dental implants, dental bridges, and even a full set of replacement teeth can restore your bite and your smile once more.
- Crooked teeth- Often a result of natural tooth development, a tooth that is crooked or twisted can be an aesthetic flaw that causes embarrassment, and can even be difficult to clean and floss around. Depending on your overall smile needs, we can recommend the best treatment for your case.
- Replace metal fillings- No more mercury fillings! Those old silver fillings cause teeth to become dark and dingy looking,. We offer aesthetically pleasing, tooth-colored fillings that are natural and beautiful. Whether you need a cavity repaired or want to replace old silver fillings, metal-free is the way to go.
- Gaps between teeth- Unwanted gaps usually form as your permanent teeth erupt, and likely is something you may have lived with most of your life. Cosmetic bonding is a treatment that can be completed in one office visit and can close an unwanted gap for a more confident smile. Other options may be porcelain veneers, or in some cases orthodontics.
- Uneven teeth- There are various causes to uneven teeth, but your cosmetic dentists in Scotts Valley can create beautiful, evenly proportionate teeth so that you no longer have to hide your smile because of your uneven teeth.
- Misaligned bite- If your permanent teeth erupted crooked or your jaws do not properly align (such as an overbite, underbite, or crossbite), this not only can be a cosmetic issue, but could even lead to jaw joint pain. We can assess the severity of your condition and recommend the best course of treatment.
Whatever your smile concerns, we can help! You no longer have to live with a smile that you hide
Many people that are embarrassed about their smile or avoid smiling completely may avoid dating, social gatherings, and even feel like their imperfect teeth could affect job prospects. It is true that smiles are the first that people notice about each other, but you don’t have to live with a smile that makes you unhappy.
- Tired of avoiding social situations because of your smile?
- Do you feel like your smile is holding you back in life?
- Is your smile affecting your dating life?
- Do you feel like your smile is causing your career to become stagnant?
cosmetic dentistry can help restore your confidence. In some cases, a single cosmetic dental treatment is all that is needed to correct an aesthetic issue. However, in cases where multiple treatments are performed to achieve the desired look, a personalized smile makeover can be designed to meet each of your cosmetic needs.
Personalized Treatment Plan
A consultation is best in determining which procedures are right for you. Some patients may only need one treatment, while others may benefit from a combination of treatments, referred to as a smile makeover. For each patient seeking cosmetic dentistry, we develop a treatment plan to meet your dental needs. The treatment plan outlines the cosmetic dental procedure that you will need, as well as the timeline and costs for treatment. The timeline for your smile makeover will depend on the treatments you receive. Get started right away so that you can get results faster.
The cosmetic dental treatments we offer include:
- Dental implants – A procedure that uses a titanium post surgically embedded into the jawbone to replace a single missing tooth (or multiple teeth) with a custom made dental crown on top of the implant.
- Veneers – Made of high-quality dental porcelain, veneers can correct a variety of aesthetic flaws, and the procedure can be completed in about two weeks. Veneers are the secret to those gorgeous Hollywood smiles! It is a fast way to get the smile of your dreams without having to undergo multiple different treatments that could end up taking months to complete.
- Non-metal crowns and bridges– This variety of restorations are ideal for patients wanting a completely natural look. No metal edges. No gray gums. No fake-looking teeth. Metal-free also is safe for anyone that may have an allergy to various dental metals.
- Non-metal partials– Ideal for the replacing many teeth at once, n, a dental partial can be made to blend in with your smile, filling in the gaps of your missing teeth.
- Composite fillings (tooth-colored)– No more metal fillings or risk of mercury toxicity with these natural-looking fillings. These fillings are ideal for repairing cavities or replacing old metal fillings when you want a more natural look.
- Dental bonding– A popular cosmetic dental treatment that can repair slightly damaged teeth (such as a chipped or broken tooth), or to brighten teeth permanently, dental bonding can be completed during a single office visit so that you can get on with your day sporting a new smile!
- Inlays/Onlays– Used to repair intermediate areas of tooth decay, this procedure uses composite resin or porcelain to prevent further decay and results in the most natural look once complete.
- Invisalign– If you want to straighten your teeth but do not want to deal with getting traditional braces, Invisalign might be perfect for you because it uses clear aligners to achieve the same results as traditional braces, just without all of the metal, and in less time for most cases.
- Braces– Traditional braces are ideal for severely misaligned teeth or patients with bite alignment problems, such as TMJ disorder. Braces can straighten those crooked teeth once and for all.
- Orthodontic treatments– Orthodontics isn’t just about straightening teeth. We also offer space maintainers (for when a child loses a baby tooth too soon), Crozat & ALF growth appliances (to guide teeth into alignment during development with the goal of avoiding or shortening the length of time spend in braces later on), Orthotropics®, and Myofunctional Therapy to curb oral disorders that lead to protruding teeth, gapped teeth, tongue thrust, open mouth posture, and mouth breathing.
- Teeth whitening– One of the quickest ways to improve a smile is to whiten it. Our professional strength whitening treatments will provide you with phenomenal results that you won’t get from a store-bought treatment.
At Ebrahimian Integrative Dentistry, our goal as cosmetic dentists is to provide patients with a smile that makes them feel confident. Our cosmetic dentists understand the unique needs of each patient and look forward to meeting with you to discuss your smile concerns. We use top quality materials that are not only safe for your teeth, but your overall health as well. So you can be assured that your results will look completely natural and are designed to last. We genuinely care about our patients and would like to help you smile with confidence again. It is never too late to have the smile that you desire.
Paying for your cosmetic dental treatments
Paying for your cosmetic dental treatments can seem daunting. For some individuals, the cost of treatment may even seem out of reach and not within budget. But take time to consider what is truly important for you, and you may be surprised what you can achieve, cosmetic dentistry-wise, on a budget. Each procedure comes with a different cost, and everyone’s needs are different, which is why the best place to start is by scheduling a consultation. During this appointment, our doctors can assess your oral health and discuss your smile goals to design the best plan that gives you what you want while also fitting your budget. Our patient care coordinators can then help with flexible financing options to help your desires become a reality.
Cosmetic Dentists in Scotts Valley
If you would like to learn more about cosmetic dentistry or the services that we offer and how they can help you, just call our office at (831) 824-5111 to schedule an appointment to be well on your way to a more confident you.
Ebrahimian Integrative Dentistry serves patients located in the California communities of Los Gatos, Santa Cruz, and Scotts Valley.